- More than 15 days before check-in date: FREE CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION
- Between 15 days to 7 days: 50% of the total cost will be charged as
- 7 days before check-in date: no refund
- In case of no show: no refund
Rules & Guidelines
In order to promote Eco-sustainable tourism and to maintain a peaceful environment we
have certain rules and guidelines, please read carefully before booking.
- Alcohol Consumption is strictly prohibited in & around Camp Premises
- Loud Music & Bluetooth Speakers are not allowed in & around the Camp
- Smoking is allowed only in an designated zone
- Misbehavior, loud conversation, use of abusive language or any kind of violence will lead to an immediate checkout without refund.
- Reservation Policy:
- Check in time: 2:00 pm
- Check out time: 11:30 am
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the
- No check in without a valid id proof.
- Passport and visa are mandatory to show for foreigners and NRI’s
- Extension of rooms nights are subject to availability
- Extra person 5 years or above with or without an extra bed will be on extra charge.
- Privacy Policies
Yrelka holiday camps respects the privacy of all our guests, and we are committed to protecting it. To best serve you throughout this Web site, you may be asked to provide a variety of information, such as name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. This information will allow us to provide a personalized experience for each visitor to our Web site. We do not sell, trade, rent, or release your personal information to anyone outside our company or affiliates, other than in compliance with this privacy and security policy. We and our affiliates use the personal information to administer our business activities, provide customer service, personalize your digital experience, contact you concerning your stay with us, and make other products and services available to you. We share your information with our affiliates, credit card issuers, and other companies where necessary to complete your transaction. We may also use your information to send you promotional communications by mail or e-mail, or share your information with our business partners.
By accessing or contacting us through any source or using this website you agree the terms and conditions, Yrelka holiday Camps website has been made available to you subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Conditions of Use”).Please read this document carefully before processing for the booking. By accessing or using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by the conditions of use, you may not access or use the website. Participants take part on their own risk. Yrelka holiday camps will not be responsible for death, personal injury or loss or any damage. Yrelka holiday camps will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items resulting from participation in the Activities If the participant suffers any injury or illness, the participant agrees and consents that Yrelka holiday camps may provide evacuation, first aid and medical treatment at the participant’s expense.
- Any kinds of disputes and Judiciary are subject to Dharamshala Court only.